Today I’m linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for a High Five for Friday post. Highlights of this week included:
1. Scoring a pink wingback chair at a thrift store for $35. I of course forgot to snap a photo of the actual chair this morning, but this one is pretty close. I put a reminder in my phone to take a picture tonight, which means around 8 p.m. I’ll hear my phone, hit “silence,” and go back to watching Honey Boo Boo.
2. Starting each morning with my brand new Keurig mini. I can’t believe I spent almost every morning for the last 12 years waiting for a full pot of coffee to brew.
3. Starting to train for my first 10k. It’s really kind of embarrassing that I have to train to run a 10k. Damn you, Cheez-Its. (My ghost legs almost negate this particular “high.” Fake tan lotion is officially on my shopping list.)
4. Witnessing real-life Troga.
5. Hanging out with my nephew. He spent the evening playing on the iPad and reaching for glasses of beer. Apparently he takes after Aunt Heather.