1. I took my first Zumba class last night. It was pretty fun, apart from the fact that everyone else there danced like Beyonce while I fumbled around and generally looked like Sally O’Malley:
2. Finding out I get to stay at a pretty cool-looking hotel for an upcoming work trip to Chicago:
3. Scouring Etsy for valentines all week. Some of my favorites (click the image to go to the shop):
(You’re welcome, Love Actually/Walking Dead fans.)
4. Avocados were on sale for 88 cents this week. I’m putting guacamole on everything, and it is the best.
5. This technically hasn’t happened yet, but I’ve been so excited for it all week that I’m putting it here anyway: My mom and I are going to a Mamma Mia sing-along on Sunday. I’ve been practicing my Pierce Brosnan singing faces all week:
Link up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk for your High Five for Friday post!