1. Cauliflower Crust Pizza topped with white sauce, balsamic/garlic marinated flank steak, caramelized mushrooms and onions. Recipe to come!
2. Orange juice, hibiscus vodka, and emerald nails. I’m not sure how I feel about this polish … I know emerald is the color of the year or whatever, but I kind of feel like the Hulk.
3. Homemade fabric headboard. What you can’t see is that the plywood wouldn’t fit in the car, so we had to cut it in half and then cobble it back together with brackets. Classy.
4. Garlic parsley fries from Four Daughters Irish Pub. If you ever find yourself in Southern Oregon, you will want to go to there. Order anything with a side of these fries. And if you like beer, get a Skullsplitter.
5. My bangs are finally long enough to sweep to the side. I can see again!
Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk