1. Not having a proper blog post prepared.
2. Event planning. Looking to shave 10 years off your life? Try and communicate your specific meeting room needs to a hotel staff person 2,000 miles away. There are stick figure drawings being faxed back and forth.
3. Receiving disc 1 of Downton Abbey Season 2 from Netflix and realizing there are only THREE EPISODES per disc. Why do you hate me, PBS?
4. The amount of crap email in my Gmail inbox. STOP TRYING TO MAKE THE DISNEY DEBIT CARD HAPPEN, CHASE BANK.
5. The 9-mile run I have planned for Saturday. And knowing it’s still 5 miles shorter than I’ll be running in June. Lord, beer me strength.
6. Learning to use Adobe Illustrator for a work project. It took me 10 minutes and a Yahoo forum to figure out how to crop an object. Would it be that hard to just make a simple crop tool, ADOBE?
Any dumb stuff stressing you out today?