1. Cheeeeese! I made this Laughing Cow Mac and Cheese recipe a few nights ago and it was great. (I added a sprinkle of onion powder.)
2. I tend to be … not great about keeping my nails nice, but I’m trying really hard not to go out in public with chipped polish. I have to re-paint them at least twice per week, but the upside is that I’m getting really good (and fast!) at it. Pictured is Essie’s Not Just a Pretty Face.
3. Rico’s carne asada tacos. Most of this ended up on my lap a second after taking this photo. I still ate it.
4. Wine bar!
5. Me: You’re smiling normal, right?* Dave: Uh huh.
* Dave informed me that in order to “use his likeness” on my blog, I have to mention that he is wearing his favorite George Clinton shirt. Feel free to join me in judging him for liking George Clinton.