1. I’ve been trying out hot rollers this week. They’re kind of a pain, but I’m liking the extra volume.
2. Margaritas taste better in pretty glasses.
3. My April Birchbox arrived this week. I’ve been waking up with horrific under-eye circles for the last month or so (despite getting enough sleep, which is odd), so I was excited to use the Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll-On. This is one of the best products I’ve received so far.
4. We’ve been eating leftover tri-tip all week. My go-to lunch was a spinach salad topped with tri-tip, avocado, orange bell pepper and this fantastic roasted garlic ranch dressing from Boa Vista Orchards.
5. Whiskers on his favorite pillow. If we try to move him, he makes his whole body go limp so it feels like he weighs about 300 lbs. I’ve taken to just jangling the food in his bowl so he thinks I’m feeding him, and he jumps right up. No wonder his favorite pastime is attacking me.