1. My sister, brother-in-law, and nephew flew out to my parents’ house from Colorado, so I’m taking Monday off work and heading down for a nice long weekend. Spending time with them usually includes hiking, good food, and copious amounts of craft beer. Also, I get to squeeze this face:
2. There is snow included in the weather.com 10-day forecast. Every year I get all excited for the first snow, and then hit hits and I remember that snow is the worst (unless you can spend the day next to a warm fire and not drive anywhere).
3. We hung out at the Elk’s Lodge on Wednesday night. There are … a lot of elk on the walls.
4. We’re having pizza for dinner tonight.
5. I get really snacky in the afteroons at work, and I recently discovered these “Snakaroons” in the organic section of the grocery store:
They’re all natural and raw, they taste really good, AND I feel much more energetic when I hit the gym after work. I’ve tried the vanilla almond and banana coconut flavors, but they also come in chocolate, lemon, pineapple, and a few others.