For a four-day workweek, it sure seemed to take forever to get to Friday. If I was the kind of person who danced in public, I totally would be right now.
In lieu of dancing, here are five things that made the week drag a little less:
1. Getting a Valentine in the mail from my nephew:
2. With a Harry Potter stamp featuring some stellar smell-the-fart-acting from Ron:
3. My weekend forecast looks like this (sorry, every other state besides California):
4. Dave joined an indoor soccer league, and I get to see him play tonight (he’s a goalie, and he’s really good). Hopefully watching his games will increase my knowledge of soccer, since right now it’s limited to things I learned while watching “Ladybugs” over and over in 5th grade because I had a crush on Jonathan Brandis.
5. I discovered a delicious new vodka on Wednesday night: Effen Dutch Raspberry.
Have a great weekend! I’ll be over here, enjoying my vodka in the 60-degree weather.