I’ve been trying to write a coherent intro to this post for like half an hour and it’s just not happening. Please accept this gif of a cat snuggling with a bunny instead:
This week’s high five:
1. Having friends who can subconsciously sense when I’m having a shitty day and send me funny texts.
2. Clueless is on Netflix Instant, and I had forgotten how much I love this movie. It made me all nostalgic for the 90s and Los Angeles and pre-Judd Apatow Paul Rudd. Also, plaid.
3. We bought a Kona Brewing Company variety pack on Monday, and the mystery “seasonal” beer turned out to be Koko Brown. Dave hates it, but it’s one of my favorites. Toasted coconut? Good. Hints of toffee? Good. Drinking beer on a Monday night instead of Swiffering the floors like I had planned? Good.
4. There is green on our lawn! I’m 99% sure it’s weeds, but I’ll take it.
5. It’s my week off from long runs, which means I get to sleep in tomorrow. For me “sleeping in” = 8 a.m., but still. I’m excited.